- Shinseikaikan shall comply with not only the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Personal Information Protection Law) but also any other law or ordinance for proper handling of personal information.
- Shinseikaikan shall obtain your personal information legitimately, clearly specify the purpose of use and use it within the specified scope. It shall never be used for any other purpose than that specified.
- Shinseikaikan shall take proper safe management measures in handling your personal information.
- Shinseikaikan shall not provide your personal information to any third party without your prior consent, except as provided for by laws or ordinances.
- Shinseikaikan understands the importance of protecting personal information and will review the system and efforts to manage it on a continuous basis in a bid to effect improvement.
General Incorporated Foundation Shinseikaikan